RFQ aluminum end caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFinkbeiner

This RFQ is for a PAIR of aluminum end caps. Material not supplied. PDF of each cap is attached and 3D files are available.

Material: 6061 Aluminum **please quote on material

Finish: quote for mill finish at this time

Quantities: 12 pairs, 25 pairs, 200 pairs

Lead Time: 1 week for 12 or 25 units prefered

Attachments

• Rev 3.3 USB Endcap.PDF
    33.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Rev 3.2 510 Endcap.PDF
    33.3 KB · Views: 115

tcam3016

This RFQ is for a PAIR of aluminum end caps. Material not supplied. PDF of each cap is attached and 3D files are available.

I would like to have a chance to quote your parts. Please send information and 3d models to tcam3016@gmail.com.
Thank you
Tom Campbell

Andy.Xie

Hello
we are interested in quoting , please send 3D drawings *.IGS format and PDF to sales02@su-peng.com
we will quote back within one day, if you can accept our price , for this first time of cooperation , we can offer a deferred payment term ,30% prepayment , pay the balance after you receive parts

thanks
Andy

MerlinMFGUSA

MerlinMFGUSA
We are a family company that takes pride in providing the Manufacturing / Motorsports Industries with quality products and services.
Every effort is made to supply you with the products & services that help you achieve your goals.

I have sent you a PM with our pricing. Please keep in mind that some assumptions were made as the dwg's are not complete.

Chris Whaley
Sales, LC MotorSports
11 E River Dr
Phoenix, NY 13135
315-409-3500
Sales@merlinmfgusa.com
www.merlinmfgusa.com

mort

Any chance the tolerances can open up a bit? +- .002 is a hair fine. Is this still open for quote?

DFI

I would like a chance to quote if it is still open. Please send contact info to the email below.
Thanks,

Nathan Reamer
Design and Fabrication, Inc.
PH: (419) 294-2414
Fax: (419) 294-1933
Email: nreamer@designandfab.com

Normmy

Would it be possible for you to email me your contact info. I have a quote prepared.

Due to the fact that the Canadian dollar is quite low compared to the US dollar (.77 as of today) we believe we can add savings to you as well as provide a high quality product.

Precimax manufactures + machines precision components for diverse industries, including oil, gas and nanotechnology. Since 1976, we've built a strong reputation for quality, precision and customer satisfaction. Our highly skilled team are experts in complex machining, close tolerance work, the latest programming technologies, computer numerically controlled (CNC) machining and electrical discharge machining (EDM). We are ISO 9001:2008 certified. If there is any interest on your part to explore additional business relationships, please feel free to contact me at

norman@precimax.com

Our company profile can also be viewed at www.precimax.com

zeplock

We would like to quote on your proposal, have few questions about the material though, like the drawing shows that the material is 304 stainless and your heading is for aluminium. Please clear our though before we can successfully quote on this.

Thanks
Regards
Hardik Patel
hardikpatel@zeppelinprecision.com

Ben Wheeler

We would like to quote this for you and have the opportunity to work with you. We are located in the Houston,Texas area and have been in business since 1997. We have a vast amount of experience within our company. We already have customers in California and Florida as well. If you would email me your information we will be glad to quote you a price on making these for you. Thank you for your time,
Ben Wheeler
Clark Machine, Inc.
ben.wheeler@clark-machine.com
281-303-8698

Status
Not open for further replies.