RFQ Alumnium Containers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Planet

1) 6061 Aluminum 3 inch round stock
2) Material supplied
3) 5-10 pieces
4) would need it in a a month to two months

I know the tolerances on the drawing are super strict but they realy dont have to be that close. Sorry about the crappy drawings. I just learned some basic CATIA on my own.

Attachments

• CPU Container 30Mar06 Al.pdf
    40.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

qwilson

Machinist
I would be happy to get you a quote. I have a few questions. What is the smalest diameter through hole, and what tolerances can you live with?

Cpt.Planet

qwilson said:
I would be happy to get you a quote. I have a few questions. What is the smalest diameter through hole, and what tolerances can you live with?

Hey thanks. The smallest diameter is 1 inch or 22 mm. The tolerances can be as close as .01 I am not very picky on the tolerances.

willmfg

I would like to offer a quote for these,the tolerance you can live with is .01 in metric(.0004 in english)?Huge price difference between .01 english and .01 metric

Cpt.Planet

willmfg said:
I would like to offer a quote for these,the tolerance you can live with is .01 in metric(.0004 in english)?Huge price difference between .01 english and .01 metric

.01 inches (english) sorry bout that. I really dont need it to be that accurate. I really need it to be one piece as it will be holding liquid at temperatures of -100C.

Cpt.Planet

I have changed a few dimensions this is the new design. If you have any questions shoot me a PM or email me mrjake22@gmail.com As said before I am looking to get 5 made up now and possibly 5 in the next few months. I would like to get quotes with and without me supplying material.

Attachments

• CPU Dry Ice Container.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.