RFQ for milling and welding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

synchro-pm

I have another project I need a quote on; it’s simple and easy. It will serve as a table base for a slab of concrete. I need a quote on 2, both with and without a black satin powder coat. Any quality steel is fine, and the edges need to be chamfered so they won't be too sharp.Please include shipping to 10012.

I would need them in 2-4 weeks. Let me know asap.

All my best,
Albert Del Rio
Synchro PM
210 Elizabeth St.
NY, NY10012

cell: 917.653.9335

Attachments

• x-base jpeg.jpg
    x-base jpeg.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 96

Joe Miranda

Joe Miranda

Albert,
I see you are still looking for quotes for the x-bases. If you want the units without powder coating I can save you $45.00 per unit. That knocks the price down to around $328.00 each delivered. I will have a quote for you on the lamps on Monday. If you are looking for a long term relationship with someone who can deliver finished product to you we are confident that we can provide what you are after.

Joe Miranda
Mirco Machine Tool, LLC
mirajam@juno.com

synchro-pm said:
I have another project I need a quote on; it’s simple and easy. It will serve as a table base for a slab of concrete. I need a quote on 2, both with and without a black satin powder coat. Any quality steel is fine, and the edges need to be chamfered so they won't be too sharp.Please include shipping to 10012.

I would need them in 2-4 weeks. Let me know asap.

All my best,
Albert Del Rio
Synchro PM
210 Elizabeth St.
NY, NY10012

cell: 917.653.9335

Status
Not open for further replies.