RFQ for sprockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDtool

I need a 62-69 tooth sprocket done out of aluminum .312 thick. The chain is a #35 that it needs to go on.

Please bid and I will respond accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken_Shea

CDtool,

1) Drawing available, no size was given or design information ?
2) Type of aluminum ?
3) Required time frame ?

Thanks
Ken

MRZ-Perf

CNC Machine Shop
Please email or PM me the details asked higher in the post on these sprockets.

Thank you!

AdvancedMfg

If a customer is shopping for a manufacturer on the internet, they may be placing many postings. You may want to click on the name of the user and email directly to the individual. They may never check this post again because their email may be full.

Just a suggestion to those looking for work.

Thanks

CDtool

Sorry guys. I don't have any pdf or anything for I dont know how to do cam/cad.. I just want to make sprockets for a #35 chain... There is other manufacturers that make them I just wnat to make them also. I could provide pictures of it but that is probably about it.

Hope this helps...

Ken_Shea

CDtool,
Unfortunately, no one can offer an intelligent quote with out knowing specifically what you are wanting.

That being said, It would not be likely that you could have these made (even if you had drawings) at a price that would provide a profit for you when/if you are able to sell them. If you are looking at large quantities then this may not hold true.

The little guy is at a extreme major disadvantage when it comes to manufacturing similar products that are sold by large company's, better to be looking elsewhere or come up with your own unique item and produce that, even then it is like being all dressed up with no where to go. You now have to design, manufacturer, proof, market, box, ship, warranty and service it.

Status
Not open for further replies.