Large Job Quote Needed RFQ: Large EPS molds. 5-axis or 3+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton77

We are currently looking to outsource some of our CNC routing. We are machining cast stone molds from EPS (Styrofoam) billets. These molds range in size from 24"x24"x8" up to 90"x160"x48". The larger the machine the better. For the larger molds we currently split the molds into pieces and machine, then assemble the finished mold. I can provide UG NX6 part files currently, but can translate to most formats. If you have capability and machine time available, please respond or IM me to discuss. There are more than 900 of these molds still to be produced, so I could keep someone very busy with this project.

mannmachines

machining

We are currently looking to outsource some of our CNC routing. We are machining cast stone molds from EPS (Styrofoam) billets. These molds range in size from 24"x24"x8" up to 90"x160"x48". The larger the machine the better. For the larger molds we currently split the molds into pieces and machine, then assemble the finished mold. I can provide UG NX6 part files currently, but can translate to most formats. If you have capability and machine time available, please respond or IM me to discuss. There are more than 900 of these molds still to be produced, so I could keep someone very busy with this project.

We can do this or even larger than this. For quote,please email at info@mannhydraulics.com
www.mannhydraulics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.