Request For Quote- Short Delrin "Pins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBLZ

Hello All,

I will be needing 1200 parts made as per the attached drawing. Material is black Delrin, from Dupont. No other acetals will work for our application. Please note that the chamfers are only on the left side of the 0.3125" and 0.50" diameter sections.

PM me with the quote. Thanks!

View attachment Bid.pdf

gpcinc

Thank you very much for the opportunity to quote these for you! I forwarded you a pm with my quote. Have a great weekend!

KBLZ

Tolerance? Max radius on inside corner?

Thanks for the quotes so far, everybody.

Let me clear some things up. The only critical dimensions are that the smaller OD of the pin has a nice tight press fit onto a drill bushing that has a 0.3125" +0.0000/-0.0002 ID and that the left face of the 0.50" OD of the pin is perpendicular to the smaller OD.

You may follow standard engineering tolerances for all other dimensions. Ex. 0.50 +/- 0.01, 0.123 +/-0.001, etc.

We will be turning down the right end of the 0.50" portion (that would be sticking out of the drill bushing) to various radaii, so I would say a +0.1/-0.01 tolerance should suffice.

Max radius on the inside corner is preferred to be zero, but a 0.0313" radius should clear. A 0.03" deep 0.094" wide undercut with a thinbit parting tool would also be acceptable.

Again, I appreciate the quotes so far. Please ask if there are any questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.