Ships on our UPS account

Job will be awarded by friday, we need these within 2 weeks
Call my office if you have any questions
260-723-4946

Attachments

• SIDESUPPORT.DXF
    82.8 KB · Views: 55

ellen

If need any help for your plastic and metal project, then we are much more helpful.

Because we are the manufacturer of injection mold, die casting and stamping in China.

Good luck to you

Ellen,
Thank you very much for the offer, I prefer to kept it in the USA. I understand your need to grow your companies customer base. If your company is willing to place an order for parts from us we will reciprocate and order from you.

Sadly, many of the USA based manufactures are extremely greedy and need to shop for the extremely low dollar quote, that is good for your country but not ours. The workers that are displaced from massive outsourcing are now working for one third to half of the their previous wage and cannot afford to purchase quality products. This has created a crash and burn situation where both our countries will lose in the long term because many of the people here cannot even afford the very low cost import products, that is why projections show 20% of China's lowest cost exporters will fail this year. By working together we can bring balance back into both of our economies.

My company offers engineering, automation design, manufacturing and general cnc machining services, we cover a broader range of services than most USA companies, this provides a solution with tighter integration and shorter lead times. I am looking forward to exchanging services with you.

Regards,

jayc

Side Plate quote

I can make these for you from 1018 CRS flat bar on my cnc machining center for $8.00 each for a total of $160.00 for 20.

Cheers

Jay Cowan
JTech Precision Machining
(406) 580-8757
jay@jtechprecision.com

This must be cut on laser or waterjet, standard plasma will not work for this
20 pcs
1018 crs 3/16"
Ships on our UPS account

Job will be awarded by friday, we need these within 2 weeks
Call my office if you have any questions
260-723-4946

ellen

Ellen,
Thank you very much for the offer, I prefer to kept it in the USA. I understand your need to grow your companies customer base. If your company is willing to place an order for parts from us we will reciprocate and order from you.

Sadly, many of the USA based manufactures are extremely greedy and need to shop for the extremely low dollar quote, that is good for your country but not ours. The workers that are displaced from massive outsourcing are now working for one third to half of the their previous wage and cannot afford to purchase quality products. This has created a crash and burn situation where both our countries will lose in the long term because many of the people here cannot even afford the very low cost import products, that is why projections show 20% of China's lowest cost exporters will fail this year. By working together we can bring balance back into both of our economies.

My company offers engineering, automation design, manufacturing and general cnc machining services, we cover a broader range of services than most USA companies, this provides a solution with tighter integration and shorter lead times. I am looking forward to exchanging services with you.

Regards,

Fred Fisher,

Thanks for your interest for exchanging service between us.

Have you ever done any bussiness with any Chinese supplier? and do you know How much less than USA prices will China tooling be? Generally, it ranges from 30-70% versus the cost of a USA-made tool .

It is true that China exporter will be a little bit difficult than before because of the fast speed increasing of China economy, and the exchange rate between USD and RMB will also impact the Chinese exporters. For a bussiness man, Profit is important for them even if it will be good at other contry's economy. They are continuing doing business with Chinese supplier.

That is a good solution that we work together and exchange our service.

Regards,

Ellen

-------------------------
SLY Technology Ltd
Tel: 086 755-61515686
Fax: 086 755-61515690
Cell: 086 13554794714
Email : Ellen_zeng@yahoo.cn
slykj@slykj.com

Fred Fisher,

Thanks for your interest for exchanging service between us.

Have you ever done any bussiness with any Chinese supplier? and do you know How much less than USA prices will China tooling be? Generally, it ranges from 30-70% versus the cost of a USA-made tool .

It is true that China exporter will be a little bit difficult than before because of the fast speed increasing of China economy, and the exchange rate between USD and RMB will also impact the Chinese exporters. For a bussiness man, Profit is important for them even if it will be good at other contry's economy. They are continuing doing business with Chinese supplier.

That is a good solution that we work together and exchange our service.

Regards,

Ellen

-------------------------
SLY Technology Ltd
Tel: 086 755-61515686
Fax: 086 755-61515690
Cell: 086 13554794714
Email : Ellen_zeng@yahoo.cn
slykj@slykj.com

Hi Ellen,

Yes I agree with you on the price savings however, the saying I like to use is: " shooting off your own toes". Even though I am saving 30 to 70% on tooling and thus increasing my profit by 1.5% our buyers will not be able to afford the product because they are now working at a discount department store for $8 an hour, that is almost half their previous wage this is a direct result of global out sourcing. This is what is happing when companies in the USA are greedy, they cannot see what is happening to their future.

Just look at the AUTOMOTIVE industry in the USA, I had tears in my eyes when Ford lost out to Toyota Tundra for 2008 truck of the year. It shows how stupid and greedy the upper management of the USA auto companies really are. Who really won?? The best rated truck of the year is 2008 Toyota Tundra. Their sales are so low they are now offering 0% interest for 6 years of financing. If the buyers displaced by global outsourcing could afford the truck they would not have to go to this extreme.

When your country becomes affluent like the USA you will then realize what happens when producers engage in a price war to gain market share. Both players lose and the net result is overall loss.

RFQ is closed, job has been awarded

Mystic Metal service has the job.

Ben, my office will contact you today regarding the payment and invoicing information.

Thank you.

Follow up on quality of work

FYI, Mystic Metal has completed the job as scheduled and passed the quality requirement for this part. They will most certainly get additional orders from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.