Request For Quote- Simple spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erev

Thought I might be able to find these already made, but I am not having much luck with that. Also looking at having them made locally, so please dont be offended if I am able to do so. All material must be preovided by manufacturer.

Mild steel

.5" ID, .625" OD, 1.3" L
.5" ID, .625" OD, 1.635" L
.437" ID, .562" OD, .625" L
.437" ID, .562" OD, 1.312" L

Aluminum
.25" ID, .5" OD, .325"L
.25" ID, .5" OD, .325"L

All ODs can be stock material diameter, IDs +,- .005, Lengths +,- .010

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Tony M

Hello. This is Tony from Spare Parts Manufacturing and Repair. I saw your old RFQ online and would like to chat and see if we can help each other out in the future. We are a FULL service industrial and commercial machine shop that specializes in the repair of industrial equipment, as well as commercial marine equipment. We also re-design parts and or projects that keep failing and make obsolete or hard to find parts all the time. We are very good at what we do and will not loose your business over price. Let us know how and when we can help. Our phone number is 360.694.6560 and email is sparepartsmandr@aol.com. Talk to you soon.

Dualkit

Need help knocking this spammer down. It is one thing to bid jobs and request prints, but he is just pasting spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.