Quick Quote Needed Simple Stainless Steel part

Status
Not open for further replies.

amasters

Thermo_man
Please quote 2, 4, 8 and 12 pieces

Material: 300 series Stainless Steel, 304 was used as a crude prototype, but 302, 303, 316 are OK as well.
Please include material in the cost. We made two crude prototypes from 6 inch wide strip 3/8 inch thick.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions that would make the machining easier or help reduce cost.

Attached is a JPG image and a PDF of the drawing. I also have native SolidWorks and STEP files available.

Please quote 2, 4, 8, and 12 pieces. Parts will be needed in two weeks after I assign the job. I will assign the job in a few days time.
I will also provide a UPS account for shipping to 21813 Bishopville, MD.

Thanks for quoting,

Andy

Attachments

• Spider clamp plate.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 174
  • Spider clamp plate.PDF
    120.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Kaushik Patel

Send me mail on kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Greetings of the day!!

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

We are dealing with mechanical components like Joint Coupling, Main Shaft, and other customized parts.

Kindly find enclosed herewith profile of our company for your kind reference.

We will be pleased to receive opportunity to serve for your good organization and we assure you our best service at all times.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best attention & prompt services at all times.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Please quote 2, 4, 8 and 12 pieces

Material: 300 series Stainless Steel, 304 was used as a crude prototype, but 302, 303, 316 are OK as well.
Please include material in the cost. We made two crude prototypes from 6 inch wide strip 3/8 inch thick.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions that would make the machining easier or help reduce cost.

Attached is a JPG image and a PDF of the drawing. I also have native SolidWorks and STEP files available.

Please quote 2, 4, 8, and 12 pieces. Parts will be needed in two weeks after I assign the job. I will assign the job in a few days time.
I will also provide a UPS account for shipping to 21813 Bishopville, MD.

Thanks for quoting,

Andy

Andy,
I can mill your parts for you.
I'll send e-mail
Thanks,
Justin Springer
Dynamic Tool & Machine
Ames, Iowa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.