Site user questions

KMC

CNC machining and design
I have a couple questions about the use of this site.
I can't currently post under the 'having trouble' thread, so I post my questions here.

Quote from the "Subscription info & site use" thread....
"To be able to see all the RFQ posts you MUST go to the "userCP" and follow the link to "group memberships" and make your selection of either Manufacture or Customer depending on your situation. Once that is done you will be able to see and make posts and have full access to the site".

I went to the 'user CP' page, and I can't find any link to "group memberships" anywhere on that page.

Also, can you explain in detail how to subscribe to individual threads or recieve email notification of new posts?

Thanks.
dk

RFQadmin

Site Owner
Staff member
I have changed that their is no need at this time to do anything to see all the post other than jpining the site.

RFQadmin

Site Owner
Staff member
KMC said:
I have a couple questions about the use of this site.
I can't currently post under the 'having trouble' thread, so I post my questions here.

Quote from the "Subscription info & site use" thread....
"To be able to see all the RFQ posts you MUST go to the "userCP" and follow the link to "group memberships" and make your selection of either Manufacture or Customer depending on your situation. Once that is done you will be able to see and make posts and have full access to the site".

I went to the 'user CP' page, and I can't find any link to "group memberships" anywhere on that page.

Also, can you explain in detail how to subscribe to individual threads or recieve email notification of new posts?

Thanks.
dk

In the usercp panel you can select to have a email sent to you for every post you make and reply, or you can select to subscribe to a thread individually.