Request For Quote- Small 6061 part, QTY 50, recurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter.blais

Hi guys,

I need these made in 6061. Overall size is a smidge over 3" x 1", 3 m6 through holes countersunk for m6 socket head caps, 1 3/8" npt hole, some chamfering, some engraving.

Please email me for the actual print, I don't want to post up confidential info on a public forum.

email: pete@intengineering.com

Thanks,

Peter Blais
Integrated Engineering

Sonichuskerdu

I would be glad to Quote your prototype work. Please e-mail BELZNER@ESPRECISION.COM with prints or drawings.
All parts go through a complete cmm inspection before leaving our shop. Tolerance reports and certifications are available upon request for up to one year. We also have a complete quality controll system in place, and are working towards iso9000 certification in the near future.
Please take a look at our facilities at www.esprecision.com

Matt@RFR

Please email me for the actual print

I shouldn't say anything because I really don't have time to defend myself from the inevitable shit slinging this will cause, but I just can't take it anymore:

Look at the above quote guys. He even put it in bold. He asked us to email him for the prints. Pretty simple. All but one of you (so far) have done the opposite and asked him, albeit politely, to email you the prints. Yes, it's a tiny detail, but it's a detail nonetheless.

I hope potential customers are paying attention to details like this...

Last edited:

peter.blais

Thanks lol. I hope everybody on here emailed me as well, I honestly don't have the time to cross check all the emails I got versus the people on here and figure it out, so I'm just responding to the emails.

I'm going to send out prints up until tomorrow at noon mountain time. After that, I'll give everybody 2 days to get their quotes in, I understand people are busy. Then I will award the job.

I will go through my email one last time tomorrow and make sure everybody who emailed gets a chance to quote, I know times are tough right now so I am trying my best to make it fair for everyone.

Thanks to those who have quoted already :)

peter.blais

Hi there,

Thanks to everyone who requested a copy of the print and is qouting the job or has already quoted it. I'm not going to accept / send out any more prints, sorry if you missed the opportunity.

I've decided since my original 48 hours lands on the weekend, I'll review all of the quotes and award this job Monday morning, so make sure to get your quotes in by then :)

Thanks everybody,

Peter Blais

runner4404spd

Peter please post the winning bid so we can at least get feed back to our pricing. you don't need to disclose who got it but some feed back is nice.

thanks

themachineshop

Hey Peter,

Did you issue the job? There are several of us that would like to see if the job you posted has been awarded.

Thanks,
themachineshop

Matt@RFR

I sent Pete an email middle of last week with no response. Hopefully he's OK. He was very responsive before.

peter.blais

Sorry about that guys... I awarded the job earlier this week, just been extremely busy. It took me longer to award it then I expected because of the volume of quotes which came in.

The quote I went with came in around $8 per piece, and was professionally prepared and presented. It offered prices at various quantity levels beyond what I asked for, which was a nice touch, and offered to make and send a couple of sample pieces.

Thanks to everyone who quoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.