Small Job Quote Needed small alum cnc part

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefork

I have a part I need made out of 6061 alum. I will be doing a initial order of 50. The taped holes are 6/32 thd. The parts will need to be somewhat of a good finish. I will need 25 with site and 25 without site. Here is a picture of a finished product. All I need is the machined part. No brass ones with this order. No annodising needed.
1377-b-bb-group1.jpg

Here is a pdf rough outline. I will supply the cad files to whoever gets the job.

Attachments

• 1377-barrell-band-a Model (1).pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 206
Bob Gregory, Director, AMPC, Cell #812-205-7197

I am interested in machining your parts. What is the contract award date, and the delivery date required? My email is rgregory@dcampc.com, and my cell phone number is 812-205-7197.
Thanks!
Bob

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
Hi
Is there still a need for these parts? If so I will send you a quote. If you would like to send files I might be able to get you a lower price because of a few unknowns that are not visable in the picture or drawing..

Danny
NIPM LLC
Private line 860-345-3197
NIPM@comcast.net

Sonichuskerdu

I have a part I need made out of 6061 alum. I will be doing a initial order of 50. The taped holes are 6/32 thd. The parts will need to be somewhat of a good finish. I will need 25 with site and 25 without site. Here is a picture of a finished product. All I need is the machined part. No brass ones with this order. No annodising needed.
1377-b-bb-group1.jpg

Here is a pdf rough outline. I will supply the cad files to whoever gets the job.

I would be glad to Quote your prototype work. Please e-mail BELZNER@ESPRECISION.COM with prints or drawings.
All parts go through a complete cmm inspection before leaving our shop. Tolerance reports and certifications are available upon request for up to one year. We also have a complete quality controll system in place, and are working towards iso9000 certification in the near future.
Please take a look at our facilities at www.esprecision.com

joking

www.machinepier.com
Machinepier

1377-b-bb-group1.jpg

Hi,
Please send the CAD files to lihuanfei@machinepier.com. I'm looking froward to cooperating with you.
Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.

marksumner

Sales/Engineering Manager

1377-b-bb-group1.jpg

Aluminum or Brass 25 each @ $25.00 each 2 Weeks ARO

Regards,
Mark Sumner
Accu Machine Inc
msumner@accumachineinc.com

Matt@RFR

Bluefork, wold you mind posting the awarded price? That helps the rest of us see where we fell with our prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.