Prototype Needed Small Aluminum Prototype Needed - 1 Part

Discussion in 'Manual Machine Work' started by Jesse Gruber, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please provide me with a quote for the part outlined in the attached print.

-desired delivery time - 1 week
    -material 6061 Aluminum
    -silver anodized finish if possible (if not polished is fine)

Please direct message me if you have any questions or need any additional details.

Attached Files:

• Cap2.pdf
      File size:
      73.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Florence

Florence
    Dear Jesse,

L&H have interest to quote, can you leave your email address? My email is florence@lh-pd.com, thanks.

Best regards,
    Florence

3. Your drawing is a little janked up. You've got a 1/2" x 13 OD thread, with a 5/8" x 18 ID thread. Not possible :p

You probably meant 1/2" x 13 ID thread, with a 5/8" x 18 OD thread.

What sort of thread terminations do you want? Threads can terminate into a thread relief groove, or just tail out over ~1/2 a turn.

Regards.

Mike

4. Hi, if you have not already placed the order I would like to send you a quote.
    My name is Jose Avalos with Elite Machining & Fab.
    Please shoot me an email at sales@elimafa.com so i can get you that quote as soon as possible
    I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
    Feel free to visit our website, www.elitemachiningandfab.com
    We're also here to assist in any way possible.

5. I have looked over your drawing and with a bit of tweaking we can get it done. Please let me know if you are in need.

Thank you,
    William Lohstroh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. rthomas0309

rthomas0309
    We are very interested in quoting this job, please send drawing and information to Richard Thomas at richpt58@gmail.com

7. William,

Thank you for your interest. I have significantly improved the prints and also added a few more parts to the mix. Could you please send me an email at jesse@getpensimple.com if you are still intersted so that I can send you the pdf's for the new prints. I would prefer not to post them to the forum.

Thanks,

Jesse Gruber

8. If your still looking for a supplier I would be interested in seeing the updated prints. Please send to Holzmanmachine@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ChristyBrown

ChristyBrown
    azle
    Clarks Precision Machine and Tool is interested in quoting this job. Are you still needing a quote for 1 part?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.