Quick Quote Needed (Small Job) Need quotes quick, simple drilling (DXF files ready)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizenta

So I gave this job to a guy named Jeremy Little, he supposedly owns a company called OGD manufacturing or OGDMFG.

Firstly, I ordered from Ridoutplastics.com exactly the same job, but their shipment was going to take weeks to get here and I needed something NOW, so I said okay, i'll buy a second batch from someone who promises to do it faster. This dude Jeremy was supposed to ship on the 12th, then told me for sure the 13th, and he has not once picked up a phone call since the first time we spoke. I'm trying everything to get in touch with this dude because I have a bunch of customers waiting for my products (which require this milled lexan...)

He promised me daily updates by e-mail and instead he doesn't even answer any e-mails.

So I googled the information he had given me before and found some shitty news. Scamming people for machining work and holding peoples money for years before returning it... etc. Also he changed his phone number three times!

What an asshole, does he just live off of stolen money or what?
It's frustrating because you don't know how long to give the guy before you take "other actions..." which won't be pretty.

I'm so angry right now, I have thousands of dollars worth of orders on hold waiting for this lexan so I can ship my product.

Centerline MFG.

Lexan Parts

Sorry to here about this, there are a bunch of people out there like that unfortunatly, it seems so crappy to treat another person in that fashion, but thanks for the heads up on this guy, because now we all know about him and we can watch out for this guy. Whenever anyone comes across someone on here like that, i encourage them to tell there story to help others see the dishonesty out there. We would be glad to help you out any way we can so you can to get your customers there parts, give us a call on Monday and we will help you out. Thanks

GM81

Sorry to hear that. I have wondered if things like that happen. There should be a sticked thread of people that are scammers to make everyone aware.

Best of luck.

-G

blmartech

Banned
bad rep

Late is a big difference compared to a scammer, It only takes a minute to Innapropriatly give someone a bad rep that lasts a lifetime. I would at least appologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.