Quick Quote Needed Small job needed quickly for a prototype needs turning and mill work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immcpat

I need an estimate for doing one prototype of a two piece gun part and also making the same of similar parts in batches of 5 or so. I am thinking about making a small business making gun parts and will be conducting the work legally. I have attached the PDF with the design and have the .stp ready to go when requested.

Attachments

• Suppresor MOD 6.5.pdf
    176.1 KB · Views: 140

Immcpat

FYI- The work does not need to be done for a while the only reason why I need the quote quickly to see if it is reasonable start the paper work through BATFE.

Mohammadrabiei

I need an estimate for doing one prototype of a two piece gun part and also making the same of similar parts in batches of 5 or so. I am thinking about making a small business making gun parts and will be conducting the work legally. I have attached the PDF with the design and have the .stp ready to go when requested.

Dear Sir,

We are a professional industrial group and also capable to produce your parts. Also, this is our website for your reference " http://shayan-co.biz/ "
please email me for further discussion. rabie@shayan-co.ir

Status
Not open for further replies.