Small Stainless Valve Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

phred_02

Attached are drawings for some small stainless parts I would like to have made. I have iges files availible upon request. Plese provide quotes in the following quantities. 10, 50, 100, 500, and 1000

Also please provide information about your companies capabilities so we can consider you for other projects.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Steven Potter
North Shore Compressor & Machine, Inc.

Attachments

• bauer final intake valve body -.pdf
    100.6 KB · Views: 149
  • bauer final intake valve plate .pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 109
  • bauer final intake valve seat -.pdf
    19.2 KB · Views: 107

MikeMc

I'm not quoting, just curious. Maybe some one can clear things up for me. Section AA in my mind does not seem to coincide with the bottom view or the top view. Is it just a bolt hole pattern on the top with a bore and counter bore coming in from the bottom and an internal slot in the major bore?
John

Hey there John. Its for a compressor disk valve, not a bolt hole. Its for air flow on the compressor stroke, the other disks open and close the hole to allow air flow. Thats the way i see it anyway, I could be all wet.

Mike

phred_02

Hey there John. Its for a compressor disk valve, not a bolt hole. Its for air flow on the compressor stroke, the other disks open and close the hole to allow air flow. Thats the way i see it anyway, I could be all wet.

Mike

Mike, that is exactly how it works. The orientation of the holes can be a little confusing without looking at the solid model, because they only partially intersect the bore. The key point is that the plate only seals the single hole in the seat, the holes in the body are just so the air can get around the plate when open.

Steve

yvce38

Hi Steve just checking out your parts. Do you still need bids? Also can supply material and a solid view of these parts? If not no big deal I happen to have some extra stock left that would be perfect for the job and I should be able to keep the price very reasonable. Thanks, Bill. WAWMachine

Sonichuskerdu

Attached are drawings for some small stainless parts I would like to have made. I have iges files availible upon request. Plese provide quotes in the following quantities. 10, 50, 100, 500, and 1000

Also please provide information about your companies capabilities so we can consider you for other projects.

Thanks,

Steven Potter

I would be glad to Quote your prototype work. Please e-mail BELZNER@ESPRECISION.COM with prints or drawings.
All parts go through a complete cmm inspection before leaving our shop. Tolerance reports and certifications are available upon request for up to one year. We also have a complete quality controll system in place, and are working towards iso9000 certification in the near future.
Please take a look at our facilities at www.esprecision.com

joking

www.machinepier.com

Thanks,

Steven Potter

Hi,
Please send the CAD files to lihuanfei@machinepier.com. We can give you a quotation with a good price.
Our company is involved in online manufacturing service for several years. We can provide the high quality and competitive price in the fields of online machining service and cutting tools. We have over 1500 customers located in more than 40 countries. They are very happy with our quality, service as well as price.
Please visit http://www.machinepier.com/ for more details about our products and services.

Last edited:

phred_02

Thank you to everyone who has provided quotes. We are going to quit accepting new quotes a the end of the day tommorow (Feb 11). After that I will try to follow up with everyone who provided a quote once we make a decision.

Thanks,

Steven Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.