Spacer prototype needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmaker

1) Stainless 316, 410 or similar
2) You supply material
3) 1 prototype piece to be made
4) Drawing attached- tolerances as shown. Critical dimension is diameter2. This will be a tight fit into another part. Other tolerances may be negotiable- mention in quote if necessary.
5) 2-3 weeks
6) RFQ ending time

If you need more specifics, please let me know. Drawing is attached to posting. Thanks,
Ed S.

Attachments

• Spacer..jpg
    Spacer..jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 148
Hi Rocketmaker,
I know that this spacer was posted on September but I want to check with you if it is was already done, if it was, anyway I want offer you my machining services I have a machineshop in Torreón Coahuila México very close to Monterrey Nuevo León and Laredo Texas I have cnc late and machining center Haas I am looking for an opportunity to manufacture pieces to export to USA and expand my business I can offer you quality,very good costs and short delivery times if you are interested I can send you a power point presentation about my capacity just send an email adress to do it, also if you are requesting the quote for this spacer also let me know.
Best Regards
Carlos L.

maoxingli

JieCheng Industry Limited
Rapid prototyping
CNC machining, milling and turning
Plastic/ die casting Mold design and fabrication
Plastic/ die casting molding
Stamping/punching
Extrusion
Surface Decoration
Assembly

Send us the drafting and we will be more then glad to offer you our quotation when you have inquiry again.

Best regards,
Li Maoxing
General Manager at JieCheng Industry Limited
Linkedin: http://cn.linkedin.com/in/maoxingli
Email:maoxingli2008@gmail.com
limaoxing@jiecheng-industry.com
Phone:+86-779-3235379

dre

Hello Im based out of Okc.,Ok I have a fully operational machine shop,and very reasonable price's also quality work is what we do. at the present time we are looking for work,i have several machines open.Please email me at rapidcncmachine@yahoo.com my number is 405 371 5291 i will gaurantee that you will be happy

vtechpoona

Dear sir

I am also having machine shop in india i am also looking for similar work we can work together tell me if you have any good orders

Status
Not open for further replies.