Steel Spacer Needed 5/8 dia x 3.12, plated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFemec

I am in need of a source on this Spacer:
-Material is 1008-1020 Steel (include material in quote)
(5/8 dia rod should work as long as it falls within the tolerance shown on the print)
-Quantity of 12 ea, 100 ea, 400 ea
-Include polishing / chrome plating in the quote if avaliable
-Award Date will be 2-26-06 need parts by 3-16-06

you'll see a bracket that goes along with this in the Milling Work forum, also chrome plated and in the same quantitys

Thanks,
Alex
Next Step CAD Services
http://www.nextstepcad.com

Attachments

• SV000033-SPACER-R00b.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 109

Magnolia Machine

As I know how MFG.com is and can relate to your frustrations, I know how most awarded quotes are a bit higher if not under what our material costs are. But I feel you should show some respect to AFemec, he is a buyer just the same as everyone else and deserves to look wherever he wants for a quote. I wish everyone grabbed my quotes, but alas if you look hard enough or long enough you will always find someone cheaper. But, you have to take into account what type of quality are you getting for that cheaper price?

AFemec

I would like to thank all who submitted a quote on this part. I understand that it requires valuable time on your part, and I appreciate the efforts. The job has been awarded locally for the time being, as the quantities are not large enough (yet) to justify the added expense of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.