Request For Quote- Steel Tubing - Internal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusflan

I am looking for a quote for two parts shown on the attached drawing. As shown the part is fabricated from 4130 alloy steel tube, cut to length and threaded on the ID with RH and LH thread from each end. Fabrication of the two parts is identical except for the overall length. Alignment of the threads is critical.

I am looking for 100 pcs. of the shorter part and 200 pcs. of the longer part.

I will not be ordering before the first of the year.

Thank you;

Allagash Alpine Tools

Attachments

• Threaded Connectors.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 86

DPhillips

Hello,

My name is Dereck Williams, owner of Aero-Technologies West. We would like to quote this project for you. We offer great shop rates and aerospace quality for every customer. All orders come with a complete first article inspection report, and material certs. You can contact us at 971-344-2968 or via email at dereck@aerotechnologieswest.com. Thank you for considering us as your supplier.

A-1 Machine Services

Hello,

My name Glenn Harper, owner of A-1 Machine Services. We are a fully equipped machine shop located near downtown Indianapolis, IN. We offer competitive pricing, quick 1-2 week delivery, along with exceptional quality on all jobs no matter size or quantity. E-Mail us anytime with your drawing to get a free quote.

Thanks,
Glenn Harper
A1MachineSerivces@gmail.com

libertymachine

Good Morning,
My name is Joshua Lacy I represent Liberty Machine & Tool Inc. We are based out of Wartburg Tn. We would love to provide a quote for you on this job and any other work you may need done. We offer competative pricing, Quality parts, and Quick turn around. Please email us at Libertymachine@hotmail.com and I will put a quote together for you. Thank you and have a great day.

Joshua Lacy
Quality Assurance
Liberty Machine & Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.