Request For Quote- Tube Joiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

markn91387

Seeking quotes and ETA for an initial run of qty 100 parts as shown in the attached drawing. Material is 6061 Aluminum, .750 round stock. Preference will be given to companies in the southern California area.

Thanks,

Mark
markn91387@gmail.com

Attachments

• TJ1.PDF
    37.2 KB · Views: 154

markn91387

Dang machinests. Always asking hard questions. :)

.005 tolerance
mill finish or better
threads are .50 in deep (drawing will be updated)
slight edge break

Thanks.

Mark

Rgallservice

Mark, We are a small shop in Montana with 5 Swiss Machines. We can do this job for $150.00 including material. We require new customers to pay for Material upfront before we make there parts. One of the services we provide is that if you need say 1500 parts in a year but only need 150 a month, we will make all 1500 and put them in stock and only charge for the labor as you need the parts. If I can be of any service please call Ron at 406-223-2905. Thanks again Ron

Seeking quotes and ETA for an initial run of qty 100 parts as shown in the attached drawing. Material is 6061 Aluminum, .750 round stock. Preference will be given to companies in the southern California area.

Thanks,

Mark
markn91387@gmail.com

Rgallservice

Mark, We are a small shop in Montana with 5 Swiss Machines. We can do this job for $150.00 including material. We require new customers to pay for Material upfront before we make there parts. One of the services we provide is that if you need say 1500 parts in a year but only need 150 a month, we will make all 1500 and put them in stock and only charge for the labor as you need the parts. If I can be of any service please call Ron at 406-223-2905. Thanks again Ron

Thanks,

Mark
markn91387@gmail.com

gpcinc

Forum rules

Ron,
please read the rules of this forum! You are not allowed to post pricing where every one can see. If you continue to do this, you will be blocked from the forum

Ken Marshall

Thanks,

Mark
markn91387@gmail.com

I have a CNC lathe in my shop. My business has minimal overhead. We are located in Virginia. My business name is B&M SERVICE & REPAIR. You can call or text me at 540 560 4989. kenm426@hotmail.com

Cyrus65

Are you still looking for someone to do these for you? Would you be ok emailing all the information to cmcbill@cyrusmfg.com? Would love to see how we could help. Look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.