Small Job Quote Needed turned milled and broached part

Status
Not open for further replies.

snocat_trf

I am looking to get 20 pcs of this part made to start. if you want to quote just the turning and threading that would be fine too. I can mill and broach the hole and the flat. pm me with your price and delivery.

Attachments

• front_pin-3.PDF
    51.8 KB · Views: 253

snocat_trf

Hello, What type of material is it? Are we to provide the material or will you be shipping it? Thank you.

1018 or stressproof you provide material, i am not going to ship a bar of 3/8 round stock to anyone just to get these made. you are in the business of making parts, you know how to access metal.

Last edited:
Okay smart one, want to specify where it calls out the material, because I'm not seeing it, but maybe its just me, or maybe you just need to learn to specify what you want. I didn't see material so I thought it might of been a special material, hence you might want to send it. If you want an RFQ how about you provide adequate information and not be a complete prick when people ask questions. You're right, I'm in the business of making parts and I can more than easily access information, but I also know in this business not to assume and ask question when not 100% sure of the requirements.

Kaushik Patel

We would like to introduce our self as Manufacturer and Suppliers of all types of Machinery Parts, Transmission Parts, Auto Parts, Machine Tools and other customized parts as per customer requirements. We do export of the machined components to our European customers.

So Please Give me your email id, So I can send u the quote.

Best regards,
Kaushik Patel
Operation Head

Transmission Components India Private Limited
E/64, GIDC Electronic Estate, Sector-26,
Gandhinagar-382028 Gujarat, India
Phone: +91 79 23289624
Email: kaushik.patel@tcipl.in

Status
Not open for further replies.