TWO HOT JOBS -- NEED PARTS ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two milling jobs, with extensive milling required. Tolerance are nothing difficult. Need 3000 pcs of each total....partial of 500 of each ASAP. Please email me with your contact info....Northeast machine shops only....NO FOREIGN SHOPS. Please email sales@gentnerprecision.com with contact info so I can forward prints. NEED PRICING TODAY
I just sent you a email. send me the prints and what type of material needed.
Thanks

Paul Cavallo

I have two milling jobs, with extensive milling required. Tolerance are nothing difficult. Need 3000 pcs of each total....partial of 500 of each ASAP. Please email me with your contact info....Northeast machine shops only....NO FOREIGN SHOPS. Please email sales@gentnerprecision.com with contact info so I can forward prints. NEED PRICING TODAY
Hello. Please email me the drawings, and I will get the quote back to you right away.

J2rc

Im south of rochester ny. Sent you an email, id like to take a look at this part.
Justin

tromblyb

Hello, We are in Upstate NY, we'd be happy to look at these prints and provide you with a quote. Thank you!

BooneJon

I just sent you a email. send me the prints and what type of material needed.
Thanks

Catherine

Dear Sirs/Madam,

Happy New Year 2017 to you. I would be glad if you can give me a chance to quote you. My name is Catherine Cheng and my contact number is +016.6640655. We are a fabricator in Malaysia.

Appreciate if you can forward me a drawing at agmacchina@gmail.com and cc to meelingcatherine@gmail.com.

I will send you the quotation upon receive your drawing complete with material and treatment/finishing (if any).

I can ensure you the on time delivery also. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Catherine Cheng

Catherine

Dear Sirs/Madam,

I have not receive your respond. I would offer AL6061 and it should be open tolerance with standard 100 micron.

If there is a tight tolerance, please notify.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Catherine Cheng

I have two milling jobs, with extensive milling required. Tolerance are nothing difficult. Need 3000 pcs of each total....partial of 500 of each ASAP. Please email me with your contact info....Northeast machine shops only....NO FOREIGN SHOPS. NEED PRICING TODAY
Hello,
I'm interested in the job! Please send blue prints, required material and time allowed to complete the job.
Thanks,
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.