WANTED.. Job Shop for small lot prototyping work in Northern, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

twp

I'm looking for local shops in and around the Northern, NJ area who are open to taking small lot, prototyping work.

-Must be able to deliver in 1-2 weeks turnaround
-Must be okay with onsey, twosey jobs
-Must have CNC turning capabilities (small quantity, anywhere from 1 - 12 pieces of each part)
-Must work with stainless (316, 304, 303, 440c), as well as plastics (HDPE, Delrin, PET, etc.)
-Ability to take CAD files is a big plus, especially Solidworks files.
-We can provide anywhere from $50k - $100k per year in work.

If you feel that you are setup to do this type of work please PM me your information.

Thanks for looking!

ecb12451

Shultis Design/Fabricatin
Owner

Dear Sir

My name is Emil I have a CNC machine shop we also have a welding dept, and sheet metal fabrication, We do all sorts of machining and fabricating, We do tool and die making, assembly work, Prototyping work. We are located in Catskill NY,

We have the following machines

Haas CNC VF3 milling center
2 manual bridgeport mills
Okuma CNC turning center
3 manual lathes
10' sheer
cnc 20 station strippit punch
hydraulic surface grinder
10' break
4' break
Hydraulic notched
4 spindle drill press
pinch roll
band saws
spot welders
tig welders
induction welders

email us at emil@mhcable.com

Best regards: Emil Shultis

kp1256

Ken Peterson
Proto shop

We are a full machine shop with Wire and Conventional EDM's. We have serface grinders and Knee mills with cnc programers as well as full cnc milling. We also have the capibility to fabricate and weld. In addition, we have cnc turning.

Our parts are always done to the best quality and appearance.

What you have explained is exactly what we do for our other customers in the medical, aerospace, and food packaging.

We work from the files that you create or we have an experienced design service that you can rely upon to produce full solids in Solid Edge or draft prints.

We have at our disposal all support processes such as plating and heat treatment within a 5 mile radius of our location.

Our reputation is our parts and we have pride in what we do. When you receive parts from us the will not look like ASS. We have an ASS factor and parts will not leave our shop in an unsatisfactory appearance. Aesthetics are important to us.

We have local engineers who walk through our doors at any time, who are availabe as references at your request. We stand behind our work and our name says it all "Elite".

If you visit our website it is under construction showing a picture of a few assemblies that we have done. If you want, we will be happy to send more photos of some of the parts that we have done.

You can contact us at:

Elite Tool and Wire
Ken Peterson
815-874-5602 Phone
815-874-5436 Fax

kpeterson@elitetooledm.com

northernmach

Could not PM you with our info

I could not PM you our info due to a problem with the RFQwork.com system, so following is a little bit about us:

We are a machine shop located in Northern NY. I would say that about 60% of our work is one offs. We feel that the lower quantities is our Niche because we seem to keep getting the repeat customers for the one offs.

We have multiple cnc's including the following:

Mazak Integrex which is a dual spindle, dual turret (milling head upper turret and a lower lathe turret)

3ea. verticle mills

3ea. lathes

and many manual machines including surface grinders, cylindrical, and blanchard grinding.

Please view our website for our capabilaties at:

http://www.northernmachininginc.com or email us anything you would like quoted to
nmi@northernmachininginc.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chad Ashley

bob stephano

Reuther Engineering & Machine Co.

I am the shop manager of Reuther. We do on site maching and also shop work. One to twelve pieces are no problem. We have manual lathes,milling machines,vertical and horizontal boring mills. With our large swing capabilities to 60 inches. Please do not hesitate to call for any quotations. We are located in the newark area of New Jersey. The shop number is 973-485-5800 and my mobile phone is 732-771-3964. I look forward to hearing from you. We also have a web site www.reutherengineering.com.

tomkms

Owner & Operator CNC Shop
I would be interested in looking at any work you may be senting out for quote. I am a small shop manual and cnc machining. I am located in Virginia. If you cant get a shop in NJ you can email me or call 703-754-8962.
Thank You Thomas

Dualkit

Wow, I wonder if posting in old dead threads is a good way to get work. I have trouble getting decent work in live threads, never thought to try the dead ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.