Request For Quote- waterjet name plates, 40 pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc-motorsports

I need the following name plates waterjetted.

.DXF and .PDF attached

any grade Stainless Steel, will be tack welded, nominal tolerancing.

0.062 16ga SS matl.

.DXF has 2 name plates, I will need 20 of each for a total of 40 pieces.

Will require pictures of first piece for visual quality.

Please quote price for first piece (pictures to be emailed for approval) and price of 20 pieces each for a total of 40 name tags shipped to Ohio, 44081

Was hoping to get these within 2 weeks, please quote lead times with price SHIPPED!

Pre-pay via CC is fine, first article then 40 pieces.

US companies only!

You can email me : mc_motorsports "at" hotmail "dot" com

Thanks,
MC

Attachments

• dcd logo name tags revised.pdf
    157.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DCD logo name tags.dxf
    658.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
There is and error on your drawing that needs to be adjusted to have this waterjet cut. There is not enough room between the g and n for the waterjet to cut out the inside. In the drawing the letters overlap. What would you like to have done to make it possible to waterjet.

ExactBuilt

Laser job shop
I just finished a set of ceramic marked, stainless steel name plates for another motorsports company. See image. This may be a look you'd want to consider for your product as well. These happen to be polished SS and have very high end durability and appearance. They run about $3.60 ea at 100 pcs, a little more at lower quanities. Other styles such as painted aluminum run less expensive.

Let me know if I can send you the full resolution picture or call if you'd like to discuss options we can provide.

Thanks
Michael
ExactBuilt
Underhill, VT

Attachments

• SS plate.JPG
    SS plate.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 63

mc-motorsports

There is and error on your drawing that needs to be adjusted to have this waterjet cut. There is not enough room between the g and n for the waterjet to cut out the inside. In the drawing the letters overlap. What would you like to have done to make it possible to waterjet.

Thank you for catching that. I honestly never looked close enough, my t-shirts were made with the two letters touching also.

I did seperate them and updated the .PDF and .DXF

Thanks,
Michael

mc-motorsports

I just finished a set of ceramic marked, stainless steel name plates for another motorsports company. See image. This may be a look you'd want to consider for your product as well. These happen to be polished SS and have very high end durability and appearance. They run about $3.60 ea at 100 pcs, a little more at lower quanities. Other styles such as painted aluminum run less expensive.

Let me know if I can send you the full resolution picture or call if you'd like to discuss options we can provide.

Thanks
Michael
ExactBuilt
Underhill, VT

Looks very nice, but I'm looking for the name plates to be cut through on the waterjet, going on hot parts. Otherwise I engrave everything. Thanks,
Michael

MONK

I would like to laser cut these if acceptable? I would be willing to send you a free sample to view. Please e-mail me if this is an option you would concider. I can have samples sent within 24hrs of your confrimation, provided your DXF is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.