Request For Quote- Waterjet or Plasma Parts - small quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnfield

I need a quote for 1/4" mild steel plate. I need these within 2 weeks. I need 5 total for now, with runs of 10-20 per week following revisions to the design. I will not be supplying the materials. Shipped to 71235. Thanks!

Attachments

• adjustment knob mount REVISED.DXF
    53 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Eagle Mfg. Inc.

Winnfield,
We would like to quote this job as follows:
3/16 mild steel adjustment knob mount- $12.98 each -includes shipping and material cost
3/16 mild steel truing stand arm- $13.67 each-includes shipping and material cost
or
1/4 6061 alm. truing stand arm- $16.62 each- includes shipping and material cost.

Total of 5 items of the 3/16 steel adjusting knob mount and 5 items of either the 3/16 mild steel truing stand arm or the 1/4 alm truing stand arm. Lead time would be 10 working days after the receipt of the order. 1/2 of payment would be expected at time we receive order and the remainder at time of when you receive the final product. Items would be fabricated using an Torchmate III plasma table, using your supplied DXF files, and shipped using UPS Ground.

Thank you,
Eagle Mfg. Inc.

arkreider

your 1/4" parts

I need a quote for 1/4" mild steel plate. I need these within 2 weeks. I need 5 total for now, with runs of 10-20 per week following revisions to the design. I will not be supplying the materials. Shipped to 71235. Thanks!

We offer HiDefinition Plasma Cutting It does a very nice job and costs less then water jet. I would be more then happy to quote this work if you are still looking for someone to do the job ARK Precision Cutting & Machining Cell #717-222-9986

MONK

If this job is still open for quoting I would like to offer it laser cut at a very agressive price and very quick del.
Thank you
Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.