Small Job Quote Needed 100+ (3"x2.5"x0.24") 6061 Aluminum Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidy

Hello everyone,

I'd greatly appreciate a quote for the following part. It's a rectangular piece with rounded edges(0.320±0.005") and a 0.090" 45º chamfer all the way around on the top side, and two 1/4-28 0.200" deep threaded holes on the back side. The top face is milled to remove any surface imperfections(back will not be seen so surface finish isn't important). Back facing edges should be de-burred.

I'm looking for a quote for 100 and 250 pieces.

Dimensions come in at:
Height: 2.980±0.005"
Width: 2.330±0.005"
Thickness: 0.2400±0.005"
Rounded edges: 0.320±0.005" @ 0.090"
Two threaded holes: 1.125" north/south from center of part @ 0.200" deep 1/4-28 thread pitch.
Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum

Top face(milled surface with chamfer along edge)
top-side.jpg

Back face(two threaded holes 1/4-28 0.200" deep)
back-side.jpg

DXF File: View attachment 1.dxf

If you require any additional information, I'm more than happy to provide what I can, just reply below or shoot me a PM.

Thank you all for taking the time to consider this job!

Aaron.Bentley

Davidy,

This part fits right in our wheel house. I have an open Doosan CNC mill ready for it. I would like to send you a quote for these parts and make sure that you have my contact information for any future projects as well. I am a firm believer in quality and we stand behind our work. Please email me at aaronb@sunderlandllc.com so we can discuss a business relationship. I have 16 years experience in the Machining field and I am a certified Tool & Die maker through the State of Missouri.

Thanks for your time,
Aaron
aaronb@sunderlandllc.com

DLN

I will be sending a quote via private message, we appreciate the opportunity. If you do not receive it, here is my contact information.
qltytool@gmail.com. We are a small automated CNC machine shop located in central Missouri, we run 2 shifts to accommodate requested deliveries.

davidy

Thank you to everyone for the quotes and questions.

I apologize to those not in the US. For the sake of lower shipping costs and ease of communication, I'd prefer to work with someone in the United States.

A few other things I should have mentioned that people have asked:

I would like the quotes to include material cost. Shipping raw aluminum across the United States will only increase COGs, and I trust most machinists have their own suppliers they prefer to deal with.

The two holes in the back are 0.200" deep(material thickness is 0.240"), and the thread pitch is 1/4-28.

You can include shipping in the per-piece price, or seperately. We are located in 92804.

I'll be responding to any new PMs throughout the day. Thank you again to those who provided a quote! I'll keep this open for one more day to allow the people who had questions to respond, but I don't want to lead anyone on. We've received several very competitive quotes.

davidy

Once again, thank you everyone for the timely responses and communication!

I'm moving through the new PMs and e-mails. We'll be making our decision today.

Status
Not open for further replies.