Request For Quote- 2 parts needed 50-500 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

royski38

Hi, We are located in the Chicagoland area. We are an ISO9000:2008 machine job shop. We would be very interested in Quoting your project. Please contact me at 847-981-9800 royf@apmi.us Advanced Precision Manufacturing Inc www.apmi.us
Thank you

Doesn't anybody read? This job was posted 5 months ago and the poster probably found someone during the next few weeks. I sent him a direct message the day after he posted and he never replied. Please stop posting so this thread can go away.

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself my name is Amanda Blanchette. I am working with a fairly new company K&M Engineering LLC, we specialize in turn key design and manufacturing solutions. Managing all aspects of the product development process from start to finish, from conceptualizing product designs to full scale fabrication and assembly. Working closely with our customers to identify needs and provide the value added services required to bring their products to market. If you have any parts you would like quoted I would be more then happy to send them over to my team in hopes of starting a new business relationship with your company. We are a young group of just three individuals ready to work and create a bright future in the manufacturing industry! Also right now we are working on getting our ISO certification. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact me by email or phone. Below is a copy of out line card. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Thank you,
Amanda Blanchette
Sales Rep
K&M Engineering LLC
103 Mechanic St. Bay C
Marlborough, MA 01752 Phone: 1-774-633-7483
Email: amanda@kandmengineering.com
www.kandmengineering.com

Status
Not open for further replies.