Please quote Brass part 75 pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakaloso

Hi I need a quote on a brass part check drawing

Qty 75
I need first article inspection. I need to inspect the 1 pc. before starting the rest.

I need parts by Jan 7th

Send price and lead time to clikas@hotmail.com

Attachments

• valvula cot. clem&.jpg
    valvula cot. clem&.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 104

kcmatt

Be happy to take a look if I could see the drawing. Do you have a .PDF perhaps? Or at least a higher res image of this drawing. nothing is even remotely discernible from this pic.

Thx,
Matt

dre

rapid machine

Hello Im based out of Okc.,Ok I have a fully operational machine shop,and very reasonable price's also quality work is what we do. at the present time we are looking for work,i have several machines open.Please email me at rapidcncmachine@yahoo.com my number is 405 371 5291 i will gaurantee that you will be happy

i have see you posted a job from rfqwork web site i can able to run the job for you. can you able to send me the pdf so that way i can able quote it for you,you can email at luanng84@yahoo.com or call me at 832-860-6947 thank you also can you send me a better print thankyou

i have see you posted a job from rfqwork web site i can able to run the job for you. can you able to send me the pdf so that way i can able quote it for you,you can email at luanng84@yahoo.com or call me at 832-860-6947 thank youcan you also send me a better pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.