Precision machining form China

corawang

Our website : www.cncustommachining.com

TS Machinery Parts Co.,Ltd is a chinese professional manufacturer and exporter of high-quality custom machinery parts in Ningbo China.

We are a ISO 9001:2000 certified factory with more than 10 years’ history. Our technics series include CNC Machining, laser cutting, Turing, grinding, milling, hobing, Casting(sand casting, die casting) , Stamping, Forging, welding and etc. We are capable of processing carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, grey iron, aluminum, bronze, brass, Zinc, plastic and so on...

Our productions include custom machining parts, laser cutting parts, sheet metal parts, connectors, motorcycle cylinders, valve bodies, pump shells, gears, flanges, worms, shafts and other precision machining parts. OEM service is available, We can supply products as your requirements, You only give us your design drawings or samples. We finish the rest.

TUNAMAN

EMPLOY 135 USA workers
Quote; You only give us your design drawings or samples.

And next month we will see it cheaply made in wall-mart, SORRY but call a spade a spade:mad: The gig is over.

scott

I wish the Brits would take a lesson or two from you Yanks as to where their loyalties should lie!. Keep it up and look out for your own kind.

fokusco

Keep it up and look out for your own kind.

I agree with you Scott, stick with that plan and prosper! I believe that an intelligent moderator would wise up and DELETE THIS THREAD!:mad:

No reason to let anyone even think about purchasing this bullshit service... If no one knows its there it will be hard to buy from them... Think about it MODs...

Delw

No reason to let anyone even think about purchasing this bullshit service... If no one knows its there it will be hard to buy from them... Think about it MODs...

Don't delete the thread let it stay up, this way people can see how fed up we are with the chinese,india and mexico along with a few others.
Besides you can't cover it up cause it will just happen on another website. People need to start speaking up and then following through instead of saying thats wrong to send parts to china and then go buy somethign made in china.

Unlike most guys I won't deal or do dealings with anyone that subs stuff out to china and the other third wolrd countries. I have a little more pride than selling myself and country out to others.

somewhere the almighty dollar took away everything we were ever taught.
Look at it this way the guys that do get the work done in these forgein countries will end up paying big time sooner or later as they will loose the products cause this POS countries will mass produce it and sell them diirect cutting out the people who use them.

Those that say American labor is too expensive can kiss My @$$ as your too cheap to begin with, if American labor is to expensive what about you cutting the cost of your product? yeah I didn't think so.
A 100 dollar part is still a 100 dollar part wether you get it made in America for 100 bucks or china for 5 bucks, the only difference is that the american Part is going to last you longer and it SUPPORTS america.

zakwhite

China has it going on!

Look!! Everyone here complaining about them coming on here and posting, take a note. I have a lower cost to have some projects done in China. Here you all want to stick to your $50 to $60 shop hour rate and your $75 programming fee. Go ahead and stick to it, because while you have a need for business as well as most of the majority of MFG world wide at this point of time in our economy world wide. They can do it for less money.
Even with Duty % fee, Shipping fee, Freight fwd fees, and import fee, harbor, warehouse, customs broker, merchandise processing and Bank fees it's less then having it made in the USA. Think about what I just said. Think I have not dealt with Overseas items being MFG'd?
You all think your above the standards of product quality and go right on ahead and think that. Go ahead and continue on your business practices and you will soon be collecting unemployment checks. Do what you can in times of needs. Either you are willing to do it or your not, but don't sit on this site and continue your antics of complaining, griping, and speculation of quality because the bottom line is everyone is hurting in the mfg jobs. Tell me different and I'll call you an untruthful person, because if you had jobs filled and your machines were running at full speed / capacity you wouldn't be reading this. SO I say again go right on ahead and stick your policy rates in concrete and we'll see who gets the job.
Zak:D

Delw

Zak with all due respect,
I have delt with the chinese indirectly(through one of my customers) I have dealt with the mexicans through the same customer. one I repeat ONE Chinese company actually made perfect parts The rate was about 1k less than an american shop that might sound like alot but on a 60k job it was chump change oh yeah figure about 150 bucks an hour for this one part from a U,S, Shop. I made and designed the other parts for these parts. everything went great for about 3 years, then the chinese stole the project and made the parts complete for 25k YES including the job I made + the 60k part all for 25k wow.
The mexicans well lets just say a kid with a crayon some elmers glue and popsickle sticks can do a better job.
50-60 bucks and hour is not a bad shop rate not bad at all actually its pretty cheap so I am guessing your just talking about general machining?

Not to mention your feeding a country that is basically a 3rd world country and MOST not all of there shops are lucky to pay there employees 1-3 bucks and hour( I said most not all)

Now we have U.S. Companies sendng all there work to foriegn Countries. These are companies who make millitary parts and get U.S. Goverenment money.
Honeywell is a prime example along with boeing and G.E. .. G.E. was the first to REQUIRE shops to open a plant or send work to mexico. This is were I call BS
If your a U.S. Company and you GET GOV. Dollars all work should be done on U.S. Soil, Other wise we might as well send all of our tax dollars straight to foreign countries.

its a domino effect, machines cost us 100 k each software 10-15k tooling another 25k employees 10-35 bucks and hour not to mention our tax's. U.S. compnies have to charge x amount to stay alive.
I am betting you charge a U.S rate for your product even though you get it made for a 1/4 of the cost in china. Your place is probally pushing 50-60 bucks and for labor if not more. Remember don't lie cause if you have any employess I can guarentee you your not paying them 1-3 bucks and hour unless you have a bunch of illegals working for you.

zakwhite

I know economics. What I am saying is people are griping about a company posting on here from China. What is the big deal.......? So, they going to take the little guy in a garage's business away? No.
From what I can tell it's little projects on here not dealing with making air craft/military spec'd out parts. Just sounded out of touch when people start cry'n cause a china company posted on here.
I have posted a project on here that produces $3000 to $5000 on here. People on here were not able to meet it the first time. I tweeked it to see if cost could come down. Bottom line is I know what the target price is and if someone on a farm or garage shop can do it then they have a job. I'm not looking for some company who does 2.9 million buck annually with $250K piece of equipment to even read the post cause I am going to waste the time of that company. Were all on here cause it's small potatoes. Well I think it's small potatoes.
If someone can't produce my part here for what I want then I will go overseas because it's worth it to me to get qty of product at a lower cost.

Zak

Dualkit

Zak, you ever consider that every dollar you send out of the country is a dollar
less that someone here has to spend on your products? As for Chinese posters
what I despise is the misleading and untruthful information they provide. Case in
point our poster in this thread tries to deceive potential customers into believing he represents a very large ISO 9001 compliant company, when in fact he is nothing more than a broker or middle man. To me that makes him a bold face liar.

zakwhite

Zak, you ever consider that every dollar you send out of the country is a dollar less that someone here has to spend on your products?

Would you pay $30,000 for a Truck on a dealer lot on 6th street or would you go to 7th street where you can buy the same truck model, color everything for $25,000.

I think we know the answer.

mc-motorsports

Zak, you ever consider that every dollar you send out of the country is a dollar less that someone here has to spend on your products?

Would you pay $30,000 for a Truck on a dealer lot on 6th street or would you go to 7th street where you can buy the same truck model, color everything for $25,000.

I think we know the answer.

I think your totally missing the point. It's not 6th street and 7th street, it's the U.S. and China.

When you buy from the U.S., hopefully, the portion of the invoice that goes to over-head get's distributed between american tooling suppliers, american material manufactures and warehouses, american electric plants, and even american taxes (insert arguement over government here).

eaglegage

Ok, what was the purpose then? 6th and 7th street are not the same as US and China. Outsourcers are going to find out when the majority of manufacturing jobs are lost, there will not be money out there to buy aquarium rocks. I admit I still buy foreign products but I am trying to change.

prozesstech

china or not

Hi together...
I think you are comparing the wrong things here.
To everybody complaining about China....do something instead off complaining. I consult companys for cheaper methods for their production and they throw it in the wind. Ok go ahead and waste money so you can not compete.

But i also have to say you can not compare china and here directly since china gives a sh... for humans and pay them cents. Also they give nothing for resources and enviroment. They neglect every thing what is regulated here.
We would like to reduce prices here but as long renting and utilities are still climbing like crazy....how?? Our county has increased the electric bill this month by 25%.

For Zack
I understand your thinking for the price difference at this point but please also consider this....when we all collect unemployment who is going to buy your product......maybe you can sell it to china then or collect unemployment by yourself.

And yes i agree that companys what get jobs from the gouverment should be forced from the goverment to produce in the country.

Ok that was only my 5 cents to this.....

I grew up in gemany with no proud to the country and now i"m here in the US by choice because you guys are proude here. I love that and i support manufacturing here as much as i can. I even prefer vendors close to my place! Walmart has not seen me in years. If we can not change the utility costs but we can trim the way we manufacture. Lets do it and show the other countrys how things get done right....spend less time complaining and more time to find a better way to do business.

Dualkit

Ok, what was the purpose then? 6th and 7th street are not the same as US and China. Outsourcers are going to find out when the majority of manufacturing jobs are lost, there will not be money out there to buy aquarium rocks. I admit I still buy foreign products but I am trying to change.

Sometimes these days the only choice is to buy foreign products, for example
try buying a US made cordless drill, they do not exist! I buy American when ever I can, but I think I am in the minority. We cannot continue to send more money out of this country than it is bringing in, we are cutting our own throats
at the cost of saving a dollar or two. Buying foreign products will eventually level the playing field, the USA will be just like all the other impoverished third world countries if people do not think about their purchases.

Delw

Sometimes these days the only choice is to buy foreign products, for example
try buying a US made cordless drill, they do not exist! I buy American when ever I can, but I think I am in the minority. We cannot continue to send more money out of this country than it is bringing in, we are cutting our own throats
at the cost of saving a dollar or two. Buying foreign products will eventually level the playing field, the USA will be just like all the other impoverished third world countries if people do not think about their purchases.

Well said

also what people fail to realize if the world goes to crap and we are ousted from china and others who is going to do our manufacturing? we are getting to the point were we rely on everything. if we end up being an outsource only nation like we are getting too now. what happens when we have a war with lets say china? think they are going to sell us Airplanes and Bombs?